How to use Webhooks to send data from TuCalendi
Log in to TuCalendi with your username and password. Go to "Calendars":
Locate the event you want to connect to Webhook and click on the event name to enter the configuration options.
In the horizontal menu all the event configuration options appear.
Click on the "Webhooks"" option.
Click on the "Add Webhook" option:
In the "Webhook URL" field you must indicate the URL to which the Webhook will be sent.
In the "Webhook actions" field you can select the event action that will trigger the Webhook.
You can choose between:
- booking.created when a new booking is created.
- booking.cancelled when a booking is cancelled.
- booking.edited when a booking is modified.
- booking.group.attendees.added when a participant is added to a group event.
- booking.group.attendees.removed when a participant is removed from a group event.
- booking.events.note.changed when the note of a booked event has been changed.
- booking.events.note.held when the note of a booked event has been changed to that the event has taken place.
- booking.events.note.noshow when the note of a booked event has been changed to that the participant was not present.
- booking.events.note.notheld when the note of a booked event has been changed to that the event has not taken place.
Once you have it click on "Add" and the Webhook will be operational.